Wow, has it really been a year? I don't know why but I am always amazed at how fast time flies. Our little baby is already one. Madyn has truly been a little light and a joy for us in a year that has brought on some challenges. She is such a firecracker and there are so many times I am thinking to myself, "wow, how am I going to handle that when she is a teenager!". She challenges me in so many ways and I love that about her! She has a mind of her own and while she adores her big sister she will definitely be forging her own path in this world. We love you Madyn Rae, you have blessed our life and we look forward to all the fun being 1 brings for you!!

Pumpkin cupcakes! Yummy...thanks Grandma D!

Showing off my walking skills!!

Enjoying her presents! She loves to bang on this drum!

Fun with big sis in Madyn's new wagon!
No comments:
Post a Comment