Ahh...where do I start. In an effort to be more "green" and thankful for the home and land we have been so blessed with I had this great idea to build a garden. When I suggested it Nate was all in, which alone was a shocker for me! I thought..."really, I am not crazy?!?". Well...after only one hour of hard labor on day one I was already regretting my decision, but Nate didn't give up on me and the two of us built this sweet little garden in our backyard. It has been so much fun to share this with each other and our girls and to literally watch the fruits of our labor grow. I think I can actually see my thumb turning green, I didn't know I had it in me!

Seeds are planted time to wait...

Our first seedling...snap peas!

We have vegetables people! Romaine lettuce, salad lettuce, spinach, broccoli, snap peas, radishes!!!

Our first radishes...I still can not believe that we grew something edible!
No comments:
Post a Comment