Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Love...
I have been so fortunate to marry the love of my life and best friend. We have spent 7 amazing years together and I look forward to all that lies ahead of us. This past weekend I witnessed the beginning of a life together for my sister and Travis. What a beautiful bride she was. I have never seen Maren so calm, cool and collected and ready to take such a huge step, it was obvious how in love and happy she is with Travis. I am moved to tears that my sweet sister is so happy. I look back at our wedding day and think of that incredible feeling of having your entire life ahead of you. Mare, I wish you and Travis luck and love on your journey together and many amazing years together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment