Mileigh is quickly approaching 2 years old, I can hardly believe my baby girl is a toddler. Time flies. As you can see below, she has hair!!! My sweet girl finally has hair to comb, wash and play with! We of course had to document her first day with pig tails or as she likes to call them, "pony hairs". She is talking up a storm, one of our favorites is "Oh my gosh, you kiddin me?". I have quickly learned that she is repeating everything I say and it is too late to take some things back! Once a week we go to the Little Gym and it is Mileigh's favorite time (and mommy's too). It is just Mileigh and mommy and I cherish the one on one time together. She is an amazing big sister, we feel so blessed!
We had 3 month pictures taken of Madyn, Mileigh snuck in for a quick kiss...so cute!

1 comment:
Finally, an update! :) So good to see pictures of your sweet little girls! I love the one on one time with Mileigh...I'm going to have to do that with Alex soon! You are right...life with two keeps you busy (and on your toes)! Love you, Ton!
Steph (your cuz)
Post a Comment