I made spaghetti with meat sauce (one of Nate's favorites) for dinner the other night and Miss M feasted! She couldn't get enough of the sauce and as you can see is wearing it! Like Father like Daughter....
How cute is she!!! :) I love those kind of pictures were their food is just everywhere. I have a few of those and yogurt ones. I think Yogurt is my favorite because it drips down her tummy! To sweet!!!! Miss M is funny- she just cracked me up on Thursday (I think thats when I saw you all)- I called Eric and told him about her.
I LOVE this picture of Miss Mileigh! Partly because I can really see what she looks like and because I love food all over the face pictures! We have one of Alex with yogurt all over and it is one of my absolute favorites. You get a big ol' smile on their face too when they have food all over themselves. I miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon! Love to you and the rest of the fam! Steph
I am a wife to my incredible husband and a mom to two precious and amazing little girls. I am so thankful to have the privilege of staying home with our girls. These simple things would not be without the love and support of my husband. I am a lucky and blessed woman!
2 comments:
How cute is she!!! :) I love those kind of pictures were their food is just everywhere. I have a few of those and yogurt ones. I think Yogurt is my favorite because it drips down her tummy! To sweet!!!!
Miss M is funny- she just cracked me up on Thursday (I think thats when I saw you all)- I called Eric and told him about her.
I LOVE this picture of Miss Mileigh! Partly because I can really see what she looks like and because I love food all over the face pictures! We have one of Alex with yogurt all over and it is one of my absolute favorites. You get a big ol' smile on their face too when they have food all over themselves. I miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon! Love to you and the rest of the fam! Steph
Post a Comment